COVID-Secure Experience: At Openaire we take the safety of all of our guests and staff incredibly seriously. We have worked with our partners to ensure the entire experience is safe for you and all the family. Below are just some of the measures we have implemented to keep you safe during your time with us.
- Contactless payments: We will be unable to accept cash payment at the event so please bear this in mind.
- Sanitisation: Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to the event as well as by the toilets. In addition to this, your audio headsets and boats will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between each screening.
- Staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE throughout.
Other measures we are taking:
- Further increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning
- Encouraging the use of hand sanitiser upon boarding and disembarking of the boat
- Asking customers to remain at least two metres away from other boats including moored narrowboats as residents may be vulnerable, isolating or shielding
- Keeping the activity time involved as short as possible
- Using barriers and ground markings to separate people from each other
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using ‘fixed teams or partnering’ (so each person works with only a few others)
- Regular and thorough cleaning schedules
- Enhanced hygiene procedures for our staff and customers including access to hand sanitizer at all points possible